Activities at La Conner Retirement Inn
Our Healthy Living Life Enrichment program guides our Activity Directors in creating an approach to the monthly activities and events that focus on the health of the body, mind and spirit of each of our individual residents and guests. Enjoy the following activities, and many more, as a part of the La Conner Retirement Inn lifestyle…
There is no better way to get to know our community than to experience our lifestyle first hand. Get to know the La Conner Retirement Inn lifestyle by participating in one of our community events! Sign up today to be the first to know about our upcoming happenings.
Ongoing Events at La Conner Retirement Inn :
- Live Entertainment: We feature live entertainment every Friday at 3:45 PM. Join us for this week’s live show!
- Church Service: Join us for our weekly church service each Sunday at 11:15 AM.
Activities for a Healthy Body:
- Zumba and Yoga Classes: Zumba and Yoga are both popular exercise courses that help to strengthen the body and calm the spirit. The seated position and changeable programs allow for all ages and abilities to enjoy these classes.
- Strength and Balance Classes: Develop your strength and practice balance in our physical fitness classes designed to improve agility and stamina in individuals of all ages and fitness levels.
- Walk Club: Join us for a stroll around the community and on local excursions. Walking is an effective, low-impact physical activity that promotes good health. Plus, it is a lot of fun to do as a part of our Walk Club!
Activities for a Sharp Mind:
- Coffee & Socialize: There is nothing like a good talk about a favorite book, current events or historical happenings for keeping the mind engaged! Join us for our Coffee & Socialize hour to discuss a variety of topics!
- Game Nights: Keep your mind sharp by participating in our many activities that are focused on brain engaging games such as trivia, puzzles, and board games.
- Guest Lectures & Classes: Some of our favorite activities to produce are those that invite guests into our community to share their expertise, support those in need, or provide a much needed service to our residents and local community members. Enjoy guest lecturers, classes, wellness clinics and more as a part of the La Conner Retirement Inn community. Our classes include memory, art, and music classes among others.
- Cultural Excursions: While we love bringing in guests to our community and providing a lively, fun community environment, sometimes it is nice to get out and see what are local area attractions have to offer. Regular excursions to local attractions and cultural events are an exciting way to engage the mind, exercise the body and fulfill the spirit.
- Multi-Generational Programs: We have regular interactions and opportunities to work with local preschool, grade school, middle school and high school students.
Activities for a Happy Spirit:
- Live Entertainment: Toe-tapping music is never far when you are a resident at La Conner Retirement Inn . Our residents have made it clear that they enjoy regular live entertainment. We’ve seen everything from classical guitar to jazz piano to karaoke evenings.
- Art Classes: Creativity abounds among the residents at La Conner Retirement Inn ! Regular art classes and crafting opportunities give our residents the opportunity to flex their creative muscles on a continuous basis. Residents enjoy craft and building projects as well as classes and groups for painting, sewing, crocheting and more.
- Bible Study, Worship & Fellowship: We recognize that many of our residents enjoy a spiritual relationship that includes regular study and worship. Regularly scheduled worship, bible study and fellowship opportunities are available at our community.
- Special Events: Friendship and fellowship are two big benefits of being a part of a residential community. La Conner Retirement Inn hosts a variety of special events throughout the year that brings our community members together with family, friends, and new faces. Come join us in celebrating the season, upcoming holidays, birthdays and more.